Having stomach pain and elbow pain. Prescribed rabonik 20. What is going on?

Hello Doc, My husband has been having stomach pain past two weeks which lasted few days at a strech. Three days back he had home cooked food which resulted in severe stomach pain and hasn t subsided yet. He has been to doctor and has been prescribed - Rabonik 20 for three days. He had elbow pain ( tennis elbow ) three months back and since then had been taking pain killers intermittently. Pain in the arm is still there also. What s happening to him?? very worried.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012