Having stomach pain. Done with ultrasound of abdomen. Result showing thickened endometrium. Reason?

hi doctor my sister remarks as a result ultrasound normal sized uterus and ovaries thickened endometrium cant rule out early pregnancy fluid in the culdesac ,other findings culdesac;with minimal fluid no gestational sac nor complex mass seen at the time of scan,doctor she is suffering stomach ache in right lower abdomen,pls help me to know hw this is syptoms came from,have a nice day doctor godbless
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013