Having stomach discomfort, bad taste in month. Tried nexium ,pantaloc,zantac. What is causing this?

I am a 31 year old female I have been suffering for a long time from stomach discomford bad taste in my mouth and I have done ultrasounds,gastroscopie,and tried nexium ,pantaloc,doxitab, zantac ,they even gave me pills for depression .. Nothing worked I AM not a deppressed person .I FELL something in my stomach. spit some black in my saliva sometimes. please DOCTOR what should I DO. Everyday I have pain .
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013