Having stomach cramps, clear discharge with lumps, pains when bladder is full. What do I do?

Hello, for around a week now i have been having all day stomach cramps like that of period pains, and discharge that is clear and at times had a few funny lumps in it. sometimes when i am walking around i can feel it coming out like the sensation i experience when i pass big clots during my periods. i find it painful when my bladder fills, and going to the toilet is painful around my pelvic floor area. i am exclusively breastfeeding my 10.5 month old Daughter, she is my 3rd Child. i have not had this pain before and i have not had a return of my period yet only spotting on 2-3 occasions. i awake with this pain and i go to bed with this pain, sometimes it is in my legs like that of period pains too. sitting here typing this, it is all across the bottom of my stomach. i have been taking Paracetamol everyday since. Thank you Dr
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013