Having stomach cramps, blood in stool. History of bad stomach pains. Taken co-dydramol. How to get cured?

Hi, I am currently having very bad stomach cramps and passing a lot of blood (pure blood) in my stools ...I have a history of bad stomach pains and have experienced this before. I went to the hospital and was basically given Co-Dydramal. I have had a constant stomach pain for over 3 years now and I have bad spells such as this...I am currently away on business in Paris so I can t really go to the hospital.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012