Having stomach and back pain, sweating. Going to the toilet more than usual. Suggest

Hi, last night I went to bed feeling fine, then suddenly around 5am I started to get stomach cramps that even coursed my back to hurt.. I got up and went to the bathroom and i was in there for over an hour trying to poo because i thought maybe that was the problem.. I suddenly felt sick and started feeling really hot and then cold..
the stomach/back pain was awful..

I was sweating a lot and then I was actually being sick, when i finally finished i went back to bed and not long after i had to get up again, then I felt like i could go to bed and i slept for an hour but all day my stomach had been on and off and Ive been going to the toilet more than usual.

I have never been il like this before, what could it be?
and would I be ok to work all day tomorrow, with food
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013