Having stomach aches, pain in the thighs, neck pain, headaches and vomiting. What could be wrong?

hello doc i would like to ask a question.... i have a friend and she came to me and told me that she has been experiencing : stomach aches, pain in her thighs, chest pain , neck pain , and headaches for the month so far, she had diarrhea on Monday but she said it was only 2 times she went to the bathroom. today she was vomiting, she felt dizzy and her legs where hurting her.. she would like to find out whats wrong with her.. please help her.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013