Having stomach ache off and on. Prescribed Maylax. Getting worse, hurts to breathe. Suggestions?

I have been having this stomach pain for about a week now, and since Christmas day its been more frequent. The pain happens when i walk, sit , stand pretty much do any moving. The pain is not constant, it comes and it goes on its on. Until yesterday morning i pretty much had the pain all day. I went to the doctor yesterday and they did a exray of my stomach, and they said I was a little backed up, and told me to get some maylax and take once a day for a week. But I told them I have no problem going to the bathroom, They also did blood work but I wont know anything til this morning. But since yesterday when i got home the pain has gotten worse, and even this morning it hurts to even breath in. Could it be more than just backed up?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012