Having stomach ache, loss of appetite, frequent bowel movements. Took Tempra forte. Stomach pain not reduced. Causes?

hii, my daughter woke up this morning with a stomach ache she went to the bathroom twice this morning. she was complaining about her stomach ache and she doesnt have any appetite to eat. This was been going on until around 1 pm then she started to complain she has headache as well. i got her temperature around 4 pm it read 37.7C she was also complaining about feeling tired. I gave her Tempra Forte. the pain lessen a bit according to her. but around 8 pm she complaining again that her head hurts though her stomachache just pain only just come and go and when I ask her how she felt she just answered she feels tired . I want to know what she s going through and what s the cause of it. thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012