Having stomach ache, gaining weight, losing hair. Gallbladder test done. Is it related to gallbladder problem?

I have been experiencing stomach pain for several months. I recently had the gallbladder tests that showed it was only performing at 25 to 30 percent. I have an appointment with a surgeon in a couple of weeks to have it removed. However, I am having other, severe problems. I am wondering if they are related to the gallbladder. I have gained 10 pounds within the past month and am having a lot of hair loss . Do you think this is related to the gallbladder problems, or possibly the nuclear meds to diagnose the problem?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012