Having stomach ache and back ache. Found kidney stone. Not cured by medicine. How to cure the problem?

sir i have pain my stomech two corner and back pain also i consult a doctor he check and he told me kidney stone and he scan my kidey and test my blood and urine after gets urine report there wbc 8 and others are normal .scan result saying my left kidney there is one stone also. he give tablets . but after ate the tablets still paining .please help me what is the reason how can solve this problems
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012