Having stomach ache. Xrays and blood work fine. History of pericardial effusion. Looking for suggestion

my mom is in the hospital with pain in the top of stomach . she is 86 yrs old, heart rate 55-62 and pressure is at 115/49. Docs took xrays and blood work, came back fine. she has history of Pericardial effusion which was treated a few years ago. The pain is quite strong on and off for about a week. she finally went to hosp. today and they are keeping her. They still don t know what is going on. My question is her heart rate and pressure seem low for her age? Also her respiration is 18-20. I am getting info about from my sis in NY I am in GA. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012