Having stents in RCA. LAD blocked. Having fluttering , palpitations. On medicines. Solution?

I have two stents in my RCA. LAD is entirely blocked. Saw cardiologist 2 weeks ago. Told him about occasional fluttering, which he said was normal. Seems to be getting more frequent and stronger,especially later in the day. I take lisinopril 5 mg, metoprolol 50 mg, plavix 75 mg, niaspan ER 1000 mg, aspirin 325 mg each morning and Crestor 10 mg and niaspan 1000 mg each night. Current LDL is 72. HDL is 33. I have had to suspend work outs due to a knee injury. What would cause palpitations yo become more frequent and should I go to ER?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012