Having star bursts after getting LASIK done. Burning eyes in wind. Worried

hi My power minus 5.25 cylindrical both the eyes all tests were done I was fit for lazik, I got my lazik bladeless done its my 61st day, iam having star bursts which are very firm, Iam looking at one light just to know any improvement on daily basis buy the rays what I see every day they are the some times less some times firm, and when iam in dull lightning vision is very dull mild coulour less however I don’t had this proble immedieatley after lazik the CFL bulb are too srong from near and from far they have glare I don’t had this problem early first few weeks. if i’am in light then vision is good but how ever there is light glare at mrgs and at night around o, but very mild. My doctor says it can be due to dry eyes I need to wait for 3-4 months. When ever I go outdoor even for 1-15 mins I feel my eyes are getting blowed they burn and gets stained immedieatly. My doc said during 2nd month I have 19-20 vision and it will get better, star burst and glare will dissaper. I work in fornt of system for 9hrs daily. I feel very stressed and stained. Things are not crip and clear as how I use to see through glasses, when there is bright light or at afternoon vision is very good. Please clear my doubts iam very much worried. I got my lazik done at Vasan bangalore
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013