Having stage 4 squamous cell carcinoma, neuropathy, recurring chest pains, hearing loss. Improve quality of life?

I am a 41 female advance stage 4 squamous cell carcinoma in remission 3 years, I had a staph infection to porta cath and my vagus nerve was cut during cancer surgery leaving me with severe neurapathy and severe gastroparises. I am a forced vegan that barely eats because of GP, have sever neuraopothy pain, and reoccurring chest pains where staph infection was and hearing loss moderately from radiation in right ear. I am bedridden and feel like most think I am a lost cause. I am not on any heart or pain medicine but use zofran ultram marinols and ativans sometimes, but pain in chest persist, especially after a bowel movement . The ER drs keep telling me its just anxiety but I really feel that the staph infection left my heart weakened but not sure how to prove this. Please help me, anyone. My quality of life is can be improved after cancer treatments but at a loss how to help myself before its too late. Thank you for your time and patience.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013