Having stage 4 lung cancer. Metastasized to liver, spine, brain. Has pulmonary hypertension, COPD. Treatment?

My sister is 64 and has stage 4 lung cancer that has metasisized to her liver, spine and brain. She also has pulmonary hypertension , COPD , scleraderma * shogrens syndrome. She has been doing chemo since Aug. 2012 and has now decided to stop. How quickly does the cancer take over under these circumstances? I know there is no exact answer, but I have no idea if it s quick (a month) or slow (several months).
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013