Having stabbing muscle pain from navel radiating to abdomen. Had total hysterectomy done. Urination problem. What to do?

I have been having stabbing pain along with muscle pain from just below navel radiating up the abdomen . I have pain meds & muscle relaxers due to back surgery 3 months ago but they are not helping. I have had a total hysterectomy 10 years ago. Pain started 6 days ago. I am also having an issue with urine flow. Once I get started its fine but I am having to strain to get it flowing. I am an hour and a half away from medical facilities. Can someone give some ideas. Thanks, Linda
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012