Having spotting between periods. Diagnosed as uterine fibroids. Becomes heavier after taking novelon. Is it due to fibroids or pills?

I ws hvng slight, bleeding between periods on checking it was detected i hve uterine fibroids .doc started novelon oral contraceptive pills .my periods became heavier.fibroid size also has increased from 3.3 in dec 2011 to 7.8 nw injune 2012....docs are attributing my bleeding to fibroids ....but is becUse of fibroids or pills? And should i go in for surgery to remove fibroids? Please advise
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  34 Awaiting Answer