Having spotting after unprotected sex after the last menstruation ended. Period delayed with spotting seen. Is this pregnancy?

Hi there. So, had my period from march 8 to march 15, which is kind of a long period for me, and i also should have started it late february but i understand cycles can change. Well, four days after ending my period, i started having severe cramps as if i was going to start my period again. I kind of ignpred it and went on with my day. The following day, i noticed a brown discharge when i wiped, and every day simce then along with periodic night i woke up to use the restroom and when i wiped, there was red discharge that time. Used bathroom again, and the slightest bit of brown again. What could this be? I had unprotected sex with my fiancee the day i ended my period and i am not on birth control . Should i be worried? Im not able to get into my doctor for over two weeks as they are booked. Could this be a sign of pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013