Having spots on thighs, bottom, arms. Scarred, itchy and yellow. Prescribed doxycycline. Cause? Cure?

My name is jason , i have spots on my bottom and some on the top of my thighs and my groin and on my arms theres not loads of them bt they dont go away and some of them have scarred me , i went to my gp a while back and he gave me doxycycline which i didnt take tidy and i think this could be the cause of these spots not going , they do itch and sometimes create a yellow head on them , i just dont like them and think they may be passing on to other people as they seem to itch when im around ??
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013