Having spinal problem, MRI scan done, D12-L1 disc shows reduced. Need treatment or normal?

My MRI says that MRI of dorso-lumbar spine was done using T1,T2 axial,sagittal STIR coronal and myelogram sequences.Straightening of dorso-lumbar lordosis is seen. no signifiacant spondylolisthesis is seen.Conus ends at D12 level.D12-L1 disc shows reduced height and posterior bulge indenting thecal sac.D12-L1 disc shows subtle T1 hyperintensity-probable calcification.No significant spinal cord or nerve root compression seen.Rest of the discs show no significant herniation.Vertebrae show no significant focal abnormal significant abnormal para vertebral soft tissu is seen.Spinal canal measurements at mid body level onT2 sagittal images are: L1-16.6mm,L2-15.8mm,L3-13.3mm,L4-15mm,L5-14.1mm Is this normal???or needing treatment MRI was taken at 6th sep 2011
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013