Having sperm oozing during nightfall, sexually inactive, premature ejaculation. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, I m at a serious situation which takes me deep & deep day to day. The thing is my sperm gets off itself, Its happening to me since like more than 4 years. At the start it was quite normal, for which i didnt thook any attentions.. later on the sperm use to gets off during night fall or if there is a sex talks going on among friends. I have been to alot of consulted Psychiatrist or sex specialist. At 4 years mid i felt like my sex (sperm) is dieing. My body structure is falling (back bone is getting weaker) Feeling weak, dizzy mostly. The legs are like trown apart all because of this fall sperm every night or 2nd happens. Changed sevrel ways of sleeping, but at the present if the Blanket itself gets touched to my penis smoothly, the sperm gets off. I cant control it. Whenever i get heart pressure inside my soft paint wear, or underwear it gets off immdetiately. Have tried alots of medicine non worked for me. So i hereby preferred to take your advise or know my problem Name or whats it called so i can treat. Once a doctor told me. You have to get married and do sex at times, so you wont be facing such situation. Thats not possible because for this problem i cant also get married they father in law s family thinks im infected by some dangerous diesease which i belive it is. To which doctor i have been all they say is nothing and give me a baig of full medicine s which doesnt even helps to get cure. Back in days, before 4 years, i had sex several times with a same lady, One day i didnt noticed she was at periods or whatever it is. But we had it. Few doctor says its just because of that blood you got infected to. And the lady was not just an normal one, she was an call girl. I didnt had protected sex. Havent used the condoms . At the present im feeling really week and self seperated from the body. Sex died totally. Dick stands but sperm comes out with mini second. Its not just little sperm too many. Can you please tell me if whats my problem or whats this disease called ? Any cure or no hope at all :( :(
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012