Having sperm leakage, night falls, premature graying of hair. Treatment to cure sperm leakage?

i am 21 years old. I have this problem of sperm leakage. It happened due to night falls. I had night falls very often. Say twice thrice a week. Now my night fall occurs once in a month but the problem is when I go to washroom the sperm automatically comes in my urine . Due to these night falls and sperm leakages my entire structure of body is changed and my hair is becoming premature grey. My reproductive organs have also become very weak. Please help me stop this sperm leakage. I am facing grave problems in my daily life
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. Body produces sperm cells whenever it is sexually aroused. Produced semen should be thrown out of the body. Sexual intercourse, masturbation helps here. If you do not indulge in such activities, body finds its ways to throw out the semen and one method is night fall of drips while urination. These procedures are normal and cannot cause physical weakness. Body weakness, premature gray hair etc are not at all related with night fall and dripping of semen. But anxiety is the cause in your case.

You might need psychotherapy and other cognitive behavioral therapies. I can help you through telephone. Please do contact me through customer care of www.healthcaremagic.com for a telephonic consultation session.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.