Having spells of falling without warning. Have herniated discs on neck, degenerative bone disease. Remedy ?

I have been havings pells of falling without any warning, I fell asleep Tues., with my head resting in my hands I& both areas of my head are still numb there. I have 4 herniated/rupture discs ih my left side of my neck & my head is always hurting. I am also om Valtrex 1daily, & I havw 1 refikk of Lay pain-management doc has me on Dilaudid , Mobic & Celex ( the Dilaudid being 4 mgs, up to 6 hours a day The mobic is 3 times a day & the Celexa is 1 in the morning...I also take 1 Valaregra daily & have 1 refill of Lamisil, whcih the foot doc is only keeping me on for 3 months at a time, due to my kidneys. I have been diagnosed with Degenerative Bone Disease in 1995, had a hysterectomy in 2oo2 due to cancer, had Carpel Tunnel surgery in 2000 & 2002 on both wrists. Since then, I have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis , Osteoarthritis I have arthritis everywhere, & a year ago Feb, 2011, was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis . I have had numerous bladder infections, & get a B-12 shot monthly, & was due this Mon. at 10;10am, but got ahold of my doctor s nurse, & she nurse, & he wants to run some blood work, another urinalasis, & hopefully have an MRI or a CAT scan done on my head. I am only 50 years old & do not drink, so my biggest concern is this sudden loss of balance I have been having.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012