Having speech problem, not able to speak fluently, was very fluent, versatile speaker. Solution?

Sir/Madam, Since 7-10 days i am experiencing speech problem. Before that i was very fluent, versatile speaker. These days, while speaking i suddenly fumble, replace different word, sound. It is not related to a particular sound. Whenever i read a difficult sentence, i try to speak it. I think whether i will be able to speak it fluently or not. I cannot understand how it developed since few days. No one is my family have this problem. Even in childhood i never had this problem. Is it temporary ? Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012
There are lots of possible causes for your problem, however, they need to be addressed and ruled out by a physician. You need to see a physician as soon as possible.

Be well, Dr. Kimberly