Having specific pain in the left side of chest. How to get relief from it?

Hello, I am almost 45 years old and have been having specific pain in the left side of my chest for almost three years now. I have seen a cardiologist , who did a nuclear stress test and diagnosed me with angina, but he also said that my specific chest pain was what he called one finger pain and was nothing to worry about. When it comes, it s always in the same location and it only happens on taking a breath in. I think I have narrowed it down to gas, but the pain calls my attention to something more worrisome, which is the pulse I feel just under my left breast . It seems exaggerated and out of place, especially when I lie on my right side. Should I be feeling a strong, throbbing pulse on my left side just under the left side of my breast? I don t really have any options to have it checked out since I m self-employed now, and thanks to the diagnosis of angina, uninsurable. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013