Having space between teeth. Used teeth effect bands. Gap reduced. Possibility of reopening?

Hello specialists. I am Jay. I m 19 years old now. Turning 20 next year. I have a space in between my teeth . Around 3.3mm wide. I bought teeth effect bands from WWW.WWWW.WW For 5 nights of wearing the bands, I found out that my teeth gap is getting smaller. My concern now is that after using Orthofill and my teeth gap is totally closed, is their a possibility that it will reopen? And, is there something that I have to do so that my teeth gap will be close permanently?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012