Having soreness, tenderness, pain and a lump on my right breast; underneath the Areola. Cause and cure?

About a week ago I fell asleep on my side to wake up the next day with a tenderness and soreness on the right side of my right breast, at first I thought it was just from accidentally pinching/ pinning my breast while sleeping, but there was some rigidity below the superficial tissue, like a hard vein, or a swollen lymph node, as the days progressed the pain and rigidity has spread from the side of my breast to right underneath my nipple, and I can feel a pebble-like lump right underneath the areola, not related to the goosebumpy feel of th areola skin when touched softly.There is no noticeable general breast swelling, redness or general fever, but the pain still persist a week later.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013