Having soreness-numbness on neck, shoulder, no chest pain. Cause and cure?

Hello, I’ve been having a soreness-numbness feeling between the top left of my neck, running through my left shoulder down to the back of my triceps with slight numbness when I sit in certain positions on my left side. I don’t have any chest pains, or any issues breathing. Heat seems to help when I put a pad on it, but once I’m done applying heat the same feeling returns. Certain arm positions feel as if I have something pressing to make my arm feel a slight numbness.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013