Having sore throat

I am a healthy software designer,46 years by age. I just came back home from a trip to UP and my throat is sore. This happened the last time I came back as well. I'm confused. I'm wondering if I have an allergy or if I'm actually going to get sick.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It might be due to tonsillitis which is happened due to change in place and water. Take a ENT consult and start treatemnt. Do warm salt water gargling atleast 2-3 times a day. Drink boiled and cooled water always.

Hi.. You may be having a flu..

You may have contacted this when you were away from at UP or during your way back

I wish that it is just a simple flu and not one of swine flu infection.

It would be better to see a doctor and find out what it is and treat it accordingly.

Also suggest you to avoid all crowded places and better not to go out till you are fine.
  Anonymous's Response

It sounds like allergies. Anytime I go to Texas, I always end up having a sore throat. Try some Alkaseltzer.(forgive my spelling)