Having sore throat, twinges and cramping after ovulation. Pregnancy chances? Delayed periods

I am currently 4 days late for AF and tracked my OV with OPKs, although never confirmed with BBT . MY tests have show ntracked egative up until yesterday. Last night I started having a sore throat and still have it today. I have read that can be an early pregnancy sign. I have had other syptoms such as twinges mild dull cramping after ovulation . My cycle is usually 30 days and im now on cylce day 34. I can not go get a blood test done so that is not an option. I guess my question is COULD i be pregnant but just get a late BFP?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012