Having sore throat and penis aching with white spots on my penis. What could be the reason for this ?

i doc recently i went to friends party and i kised agirl was a open mouth kissing and i kissed her twice. i had sores in my mouth.i kissed on her breast.she also touched my penis.later i came to know that she was a prostitute. i was drunken and i didnt know what i was doing.i amm very much worried. i never kissed a girl until then. when i kissd a first time she turned up to be a prostitute.please help me out. itook pcr test after 22 days i came negative.and after 31 days i took hiv test it came negative and i alsoi have some symptoms to tell u. sore throat penis aching small white spots inside my skin penis black spots under my eyes i am getting frightened i am not able to sleep in night
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011