Having sore throat. Feeling weird while swallowing. Having pain in tongue. Used smokeless tobacco. Concerned

I have a weird feeling in the left side of throat . Feels somewhat like a soar throat, but doesn t really hurt. Feels weird when I swallow sometimes, almost like it only goes down the other side. I also had a small pain on the left side of my tongue , which seemed to lead to the problem with my throat. Symptoms have lasted for around 1 1/2 weeks. I have used smokeless tobacco for around 10-12 years and I am a 32 year old male.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012