Having sore stomach. History of stomach and cough problems. White spots in stool. Should i be worried?

Morning, my ten year old son has been complaining of a sore stomach and has a history of stomach and cough problems. He often says thing like he is not feeling well because he doesn t want to go to school because I have taken him to the doctor every time he says he doesn t feel well and the doctor must think I am stupid. But today he told me his stools are very dark with tender tummy on his left side just under his ribs the stool has white spots. Is this mucus or should I be worried.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012