Having sore pubococcygeus muscle. Having pain during sex, erection. Suggestions?

hello, my pubococcygeus muscle is sore, about 10 days now. Had sex and partner help penis tight when I was ejaculating, not something we normally do. Pain since. At first, a lot of pain affected ability and strnght of erection . Seems to be getting better, but still sore if sitting long times or if I get erection. will this go away? Will Kegel excercises help? Should I be doing anythign else? Never experienced anything like this before.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012