Having sore penis, looks like peeling from a sunburn. Using KY yours and mine. Allergic reaction or yeast infection?

I am a male, and lately my penis has been sore. to the point that i really do not want to have sex with my girlfriend. In the shower I noticed that it almost looked as if my penis was peeling from a sunburn . It does not burn, but after using KY yours and mine (for the first time, since me and my girlfriend are not very much into that) then I ejaculated with a burning sensation. It did not feel good. I dont know if this could be an allergic reaction or maybe a male yeast infection? someone please give me some answers?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012