Having sore mouth, blisters on tongue after an abdominal surgery. Could this be yeast infection? Suffer from COPD

my mother had emergency abdominal surgery 2 weeks ago... they didn t allow her to eat until her bowels woke up and that was a week later... but her mouth is so sore... white blister like on tongue, lips blistered and rough and very sore, and sores in mouth and roof... can t eat or drink anything without burning pain! Some say it s not yeast and some say it is... giving lidocane on a sponge to deaden... also swish and swallow Nystatin ..helps some... she also takes updrafts for her copd that drys her mouth. She is still on antibiotics... what can help her to heal her mouth and eat?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013