Having sore leg and torso. Looks red and irritated. Using antiseptic cream. What could be the reason?

hi i have a 12 year old girl living with me (foster care) she seems to have sores that break out on legs forhead, even torso. it dosn t seem to fit the school sore description, as i havn t noticed puss or blisters just red and irritated (probaBLY picking at the area once it is there) antiseptic cream and educating her regarding hygiene practices certainly helps the healing . but they keep appearing.? I m thinking there is a bug in the blood from a past infection. or she purposely somehow breaks the skin???
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
this is infection of skin and soft tissue.
taking a course of suitable antibiotic is must.
for good skin hygene antiseptic soap can be used,
only antiseptic cream can't give good result.
please consult a dermatologist for proper treatment.