Having sore ears, throat, cough, blocked runny nose, headache, tooth pain, swollen jaw, weak hips. Reason?

I have a basic cold symptoms - sore ears, throat , cough , blocked and runny nose , headaches . They started yesterday. Late last night I had severe tooth pain. All of them were sore as if I had been grinding them Today I woke up with jaw pain and swollen jaw and nose. Like when I had a sinus infection . Saw a doc he gave me tooth pain tablets and took blood test and said he wasn t sure what it was. The last 2 hours my body is getting weaker and my hips and lower back feel bruised . The tooth pain is starting again
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013