Having sore breasts, severe abdominal pain and white discharge. Recent history of surgical abortion. Normal?

I had a surgical abortion on 24th of july and bled for only that day but had cramps for abt 5 days until I used FELVIN ( a drug I usually take to ease menstraul pain) the pain subsided n I had sex with my bf last week fri umprotected buh he dint pour semen inside of me. Buh since then have been having sore breast until yesterday I started havin severe abdominal pain n each time I check its white odourless discharge. Is this normal or I need to see a doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012