Having sore breasts and mild bleeding. Pregnancy test result negative. History of miscarriage. Any advice?

I am 34 and mother of 3 1/2 year old girl. We are trying for a baby and had an early miscarriage 5 months ago(i was only 5 weeks pregnant). I have sore breasts through out this month and I thought I might be pregnant and today I got my period (thats what I think, it is 3 days early and very light period). I did a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. So I am just wondering why my breasts are sore. Please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012