Having sore breasts, abdominal pain, feeling sick after eating, milky white discharge. Abnormal cells in smear test. What could it be?

Hi I had intercourse 3weeks ago 2day I got my period the day after I had sex it wasn t a normal period for me it was very light and only lasted for 3days.. I m just starting to get sore breasts a sharp pain now and again on the left side of my lower belly it s bare able but not a very nice feeling feeling sick after meals and a white milky discharge ..... I have just got my results back from my smear and I have abnormal cells for the second time I had the burnt out and they have came back can any of my Simptoms be because of that or wot could it be??
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013