Having sore breast, pressure in stomach, soreness around waist. On Depo. History of gallbladder problem. Cause of symptoms?

I had protected sex several months ago in November. I got my Depo shot in December and had a pregnancy test done at that time. Recently I have been having weird symptoms( sore breast , pressure at the of my stomach, real sore around my waist and sometime it feel like something moving around in my stomach). But, I m due for my Depo shot. Also had a urine quality pregnancy test done at a hospital. I do have a history of gallbladder problems too. I don t know what causing these symptoms!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013