Having sore breast, fatigue, headache. Had light periods. Pregnancy negative. What could be this?

im having SORE TINGING BREAST , FATIGUE , CRAVING FOR SPICE FOOD AND HEADACHES . I HAVE A PERIOD EVERY MONTH BUT IN JANAURY MY PERIODS BECAME VERY LIGHT I WENT TO THE DOCTOR THEY DID A URINE TEST CAME BACK NEG ... BUT I FEEL DIFFERENT I JUST HAD A MISCARRIAGE ON APRIL 22 2012 AFTER THAT SKIPPING TO UNPROTECTED SEX HAD SEX NOV 29 PERIOD CAME ON DEC 4 HAD SEX DEC 10 OVULATIONS STARTED DEC 13 PERIOD EVERY 27 DAYS ... WHAT COULD THIS BE HELP PLEASE ...
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013