Having sore and stiff shoulder and felling tired. What could be the reason?

last weekend i was out in the city with my mates and we were staying in a hotel and i went to tackle my mate and he reflected me off him, and i went head first into a concrete wall and i heard and felt my neck pop, now my whole left side of my neck and shoulder is sore, stiff, and it feels tired (like it feels like im holding something heavy) and there is a lump in the muscle on my neck, and i had a lump on my head
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Welcome to HCM.
Pain is due to soft tissue injury.
Lump is due to collection of blood in the soft tissue ( haemetoma ).
Apply ice 3 to 5 times a day.
Apply nsaid gel locally on neck and shoulder.
Start nsaid with serratiopeptidase.
Intra muscular injection of nsaid advisable if pain is severe.
If pain is persistent then go for x-ray and start medications under guidance of orthopedician.