Having soft erections. Due to click sounds when having rock hard erections previously?

I am 31 years old and got married 2 months back. Last month I had very good(rock hard) erection; but lost it since then. I don t drink alcohol, don t smoke . It s only soft erections happening now for the last 20 days. I am worried a lot that I can t penetrate. FYI, when it was rock hard and when I was trying, I heard some click sound couple of times. Not sure what it was. Pl help.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on what you have stated it seems that you have injury to your penis while attempting sex. Normally Penis gets fractured when injured during sex with hard erection.This is usually gives severe pain and thee is bruising of the penis with formation of Haematoma.In absence of all these symptoms it is unlikely that you have sustained any injury to your penis.Please get colour Doppler study done to rule out the same. and consult some Urologist for clinical examination and further treatment.