Having small round patch on toe. Not increasing or decreasing. Is it tumour, parasite or flesh eating bacteria.

Dear Sir, I have seen an small round skin patch in my toe , when i shower it will become wet and looks like small wound was heeling as if. Afterwards it looks totally perfect by its small patch skin, It is there for the past for the three months no changes happened (increased or decreased. I am worried what it might be (diabetic, any tumor , any parasite , like flesh eating bacteria etc..). Please advice,your inputs are highly appreciated. Regards, kiran
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012