Having small penis size, low sperm count, ED, loss of interest in sexual activity. History of regular masturbation and alcoholism. How cam my sexual problems be cured?

hi I am ravikiran from Visakhapatnam (A.P) south India , I have a sexual problem. I am 5.3 at height and 80kgs, my blood group O+; I am very bad at sex and need help from you.It’s hard from to come to lucknow as it takes 2 days for me to travel, to reach there. So I would request you to advise some medicine for my problem. Ok coming to my problem, I am week at sex, my penis size is too small when i look at my self its looks like a kids one, to be honest its too small , on top of it these days its not getting hard as it used to be before and the sperm count is very low. These days I am loosing interest in sex due to this problem, I am going to get married to my girl friend next month, and we both had sex recently and she even confirmed the same, it not only she, I have sex with of my x GF, even they confirmed the same that my pennies not getting hard and the size of the pennies is very small. Earlier I used to masturbate every day, I am now 32 years of age now and I started masturbating at the age of 16, I used to do it regularly twice a day, but things are different now, may be that might be the coz of this problem now, I also used to drink a lot before 1year back nut now I have controlled by drink to once in a week. Remember I work in call centers and I work at night. So please advice me to get back my sex power and have a better pennies, I wants kids as soon as possible, now I am afraid that I may or may not get kids, also please advice me what kind of food will help in to get ride of this problem I am ready pay for the medicine but I am looking for a permanent cure, also please let me know the approx amount so that i can arrange for the amount. My email id : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012