Having small penis size, feeling shy while urinating. Can I have a healthy sexual life?

hiii. my penis size without erection is very small like 2.3 inch ..but after erection it is 5.5 inches..sometime reaches 6 inches dependig on excitement....is it normal because i feel shy and its really feels bad when doing toilet with someone else standing aside and watching my penis...and will i be able to satisfy my wife ??
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have doubt about your penis being smaller in a flaccid state.

I would like to state that the length of the penis in flaccid state has little significance.It is the hardness of the penis on erection that is important for sexual satisfaction of both the partners.

Do not worry it is your anxiety that is bothering you. Penile length of 2.5 inches is near normal and not to be worried about..
Dr.Patil