Having small bumps around my eyes. Will this spread all over the face? Is it allergy? Medications?

HELLO, my name is Juliana,
I have really small bumps around my eyes ... Their are really tinny.. I don't think their are Milia maybe siryngoma... But I was searching online ad couldn't find anything similar , maybe because my bumps are too small. However, I'm having some kind of allergy for the last 4 months on my face and the bumps appeared at the same time as the allergies . I'm still treating the allergy , however the bumps seems to be multiplying. I went to a dermatologist and she didn't want to tell me what it was and said its just to small for me to be worried and told everyone has them... Said as well their are pores and at the same time maybe they are clogged sweat glands. The skin around my eyes and cheek looks like chicken skin... It's not too bad but I'm worried this could spread all over my face. If anyone could help me would be great.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013